Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day!

Noah has been a very busy boy lately!  Aunt Liz came in this weekend and watched Noah so that Andy and I could have a date night.  It was so nice to have a day/evening to spend some time together.  Noah is all over the place!  He loves life and his personality is really coming through.  He loves to:
  • Play basketball
  • Crawl everywhere
  • Talk all the time
  • Walk with assistance
  • Hold his hands in the air and say "Yeah"
  • Play with Ruger and kiss him
  • Give big sloppy kisses to everyone!
  • Play in the bath
  • Try and put his shoes on his feet

     Aunt Liz holding Noah when he fell asleep in nursery at church
     Noah loves playing basketball.
     Valentine's Day shirt.
    Happy Valentine's Day!!
    When mom puts something in my mouth that I don't like I just stick my tongue out and look around. 

No comments:

Post a Comment